Creating Your Own Category
The categories that FrontPage provides such as Competition, Ideas, and Travel may not work for you. Well you can simply create your own categories. Follow these procedures:
- First you will need to create a category list: Right-Click on any file in the Category view and select Properties from the context menu.
- In the Properties dialog box, click the Workgroup tab. Then you will see the Category list including the Categories button.
- Click that Category button once and you'll see the Master Category list.
- To add your own category, simply type it in the New Category text box and click the Add button.
- When you've finished adding in your categories, click the OK button.
You now have your own personal categories. However, you may have noticed that everything seems to be lumped together. To see how to view only one category see my tip on viewing your categories.
Tip is extracted from Tipworld, visit their website for more tips by clicking on the globe
Just click on the button for the Tiproom's Home Page.
Date of last revision: 30 August 2001.