Print Your Address Book or Contacts
Outlook offers different ways to print your Contacts. There are five different styles available:
- Card will print in two columns, quite similiar to the Contacts view.
- Small Booklet will print in four columns, two rows, on double-sided paper. Your printer would have to support duplex printing to use the Booklet styles.
- Medium Booklet will print in two columns, with two rows.
- Memo will print items in a memo format with each item being separated by a solid line.
- Phone Directory will be printed similar to the white pages in a phone book. Data shown is quite brief in columns.
To access these print options, select Contacts, File, Print, and choose your style. Remember that you have the option to Preview before you print your Contacts.
I would suggest clicking on the Preview button prior to sending it to a printer. The number of columns and rows stated above is for an 8 1/2 X 11 layout, number could be different on smaller or larger paper.
Just click on the button for the Tiproom's Home Page.
Date of last revision: 30 August 2001.