Delay Message Delivery
Have to send an important email message, but you are going to be on vacation or on travel, you can tell Outlook to send the email later. Follow instructions:
- In Outlook, create a new message.
- In the File menu, click Properties.
- In the General tab, click Send Options.
- Choose the Microsoft Exchange Server tab.
- Under Send This Item, select In, type a number, and select a time interval from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK twice.
- Click Send to place the message in your Outbox for processing.
This tip ONLY applies if you've installed Outlook with the Corporate Workgroup/Other option. To find out which version you have, click About Microsoft Outlook on the Help menu. You will see "Corporate" in the About Microsoft Outlook dialog box if you have the Corporate Workgroup installation.
Tip comes from Mark Stet and is extracted from Tipworld.
Just click on the button for the Tiproom's Home Page.