Setting A Time Limit On A Message
What if you desire to send out a message on a party, or social event, and you want that email to expire after the event? You can send out messages that expire. Just follow these instructions:
- Compose a new message by clicking on the New Message icon or File, New Mail Message, or CTRL+N.
- Click the Options button on the Standard toolbar.
- Under Delivery options, select Expires After.
- Then choose the date and time by clicking the down arrow.
- Click Close, and then click Send.
The message will be held until the time you specified. However, the message you set to expire will still appear in recipients' mailboxes but will be grayed out, with a line through the message.
Tip is extracted from Tipworld.
Just click on the button for the Tiproom's Home Page.
Date of last revision: 30 August 2001.