Outlook 2000 Shortcut Keys
Outlook 2000 offers some shortcut keys that may save you time or favor the keyboard user. Use these commands for example:
- Ctrl+N: Create a new message.
- Ctrl+M: Send and receive mail.
- Ctrl+D: Delete a message.
- Ctrl+R: Reply to the current message.
- CTRL+Shift+I: Open the Inbox.
- CTRL+Shift+O: Open the Outbox.
- Ctrl+Shift+B: Open your address book.
Other Office applications include keyboard shortcuts that can really help you out. See the help function and search for keyboard shortcuts for a more detailed listing.
Tip is from Mark Stet, at Tipworld.
Just click on the button for the Tiproom's Home Page.
Date of last revision: 27 December 2001.