Create A Signature For Your Email
If you select to send your email messages out in HTML format, you can create a signature file that could include animated graphics, your name in script, etc. Of course, if you use large graphics, your email will take longer to send. For example, follow instructions:
- In Outlook, on the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Mail Format tab.
- Under Message format, select HTML from the Send In This Message Format drop-down menu.
- Click the Signature Picker button.
- In the Signature Picker dialog box, click New.
- In the Enter A Name For Your New Signature box, enter a name.
- Under Choose How To Create Your Signature, select Start With A Blank Signature, and then click Next.
- Click the Advanced Edit button. Outlook will then launch your HTML editor.
- When you have finished creating your signature, save your changes and exit the HTML editor.
If you use Office 2000 Professional, you should automatically bring up Front Page for your HTML editor. Animated graphics can be used, but keep the graphics small such as 1 to 3K, large graphics will delay your email sends. This procedure only works for mail servers excepting HTML formatted messages.
Tip comes from Mark Stet and is extracted from Tipworld.
Just click on the button for the Tiproom's Home Page.