Spy vs Spy
Do you want to see who is requesting a receipt of email on you? Just follow these instructions to see who is checking up on you or spying on you:
- Open your Outlook Inbox, and on the View menu, point to Toolbars and click Advanced to show the Advanced toolbar.
- On the Advanced toolbar, click Field Chooser.
- In the Field Chooser drop-down box, select All Mail Fields.
- Scroll down until you see Receipt Requested.
- Click Receipt Requested and drag it onto the column heading in your Inbox.
- Close the Field Chooser box.
Now whenever you receive a message, Outlook will let you know whether or not the sender is checking up on you!
Tip comes from Mark Stet and is extracted from Tipworld.
Just click on the button for the Tiproom's Home Page.