Two Time Zones Simultaneously
Would you like to have two different time zones appear in your Calendar while you are discussing business matters with a customer to aid in setting up appointments? It is done easily by following these instructions:
- Click on your Calendar.
- Then select Tools, click on Options.
- Click on the Preferences Tab.
- Click the Calendar Options.
- Click Time Zone.
- Select the Show an additional time zone check box.
- In the Label box, type a description.
- From the Time zone drop-down menu, select the time zone you want to add. Then just click the OK button (about 3 times) and exit back to your Outlook view.
Now you will have two Time Zones in your Calendar until you go back in change it.
Tip comes from Mark Stet and is extracted from Tipworld.
Just click on the button for the Tiproom's Home Page.