Change The Default Template
If you want to change the default template to your own settings, then follow these examples:
- Click the New button to open a new, blank publication.
- Next, change whatever you like. To change the default text size to 12 points, choose Format, Text Style; in the Text Style dialog box click Change This Style, Character And Type Size, set Size to 12, and click OK, OK, Close.
- To change the default margins to .5 inch, choose Arrange, Layout Guides; set all four Margins to .5 inch, and click OK.
- Once you've made all your changes, choose File, Save As. From the Save as Type drop-down menu, choose Publisher Template (*.pub); name your template (for example, My Default) and click Save.
- To use this template for your next new publication, choose File, New (do NOT click the New button); in the Publisher Catalog click Template, then select your template and click Open.
It maybe a little longer process to create a new publication, but all your changes will be there so creation will take less time overall.
Tip is extracted from Tipworld.
Just click on the button for the Tiproom's Home Page.