Adding A Macro Button To The Toolbar
To run a macro by pressing Alt + F8 and then double-clicking the macro name. However, adding a Macro Button to your existing Toolbar will make it easier to run the desired Word macro. For an example, follow these instructions:
- Run Word and choose View|Toolbars|Customize.
- When the Customize dialog box opens, click the Commands Tab.
- Now, under Categories, click Macros. Your new macro should now appear in the right pane.
- Drag it to the toolbar and then click Modify Selection.
- Change the name from Table to Text and press Enter. Click Close to dismiss the dialog box.
- Now, you can simply click inside a table and then click the new Table to Text button to convert the table to text.
So by simply using your drag option you can easily add your macros to the toolbar for easy access.
This tip comes from Sue Whitehouse and is extracted from Tipworld.
Just click on the button for the Tiproom's Home Page.