Screen Saver Egg
There is a screen saver egg in the 3D Text. Now you will find generally two types of 3D Text with the other one being 3D Text (Open GL). This egg only seems to work with 3D Text. To check out this screen saver that will display the volcanoes around Microsoft's Corporate site in Redmund, WA, follow these steps:
- Right - Click on the screen background.
- Select Properties.
- Then select the Screen Saver Tab.
- Select 3D Text as the screen saver.
- Then click on the Settings Button.
- Change the text box to volcano (no quotes).
- Then click on the OK buttons until you exit or you can click on the Preview button.
You should now see the names of the volcanoes that surround Microsoft which includes Mount St. Helena.
This tip comes from Michael Vincent of Tipworld.
Windows 2000 Tips Page
Tiproom's Home Page