Disable Error Reporting
Windows XP defaults to Error Reporting which although is a good thing can sometimes can burden the PC down and take time on a dial-up connection sending information on your system to Microsoft. If you want to disable this feature follow these steps:
- Open Control Panel from the Start button.
- Double-Click on the System icon.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Click on the Error Reporting button.
- Check the Disable Error Reporting button.
Errors can still be reported to the screen.
Just click on the button to access my home page.
Just click on the back arrow for the Windows XP Tip Page.